Convincely is on the hunt for our next gun Digital Marketing Executive.
We are looking for someone who has experience strategising and conceptualising digital campaigns and then following through with campaign creation, implementation, optimisation and reporting, across Google Ads and Facebook. Experience with other platforms (native, LinkedIn) will be looked upon favourably but isn’t essential.
The successful applicant will be someone who has a thirst for knowledge when it comes to all things digital. They’re always learning, reading, hypothesising. They’re probably a member of a bunch of different digital marketing and media buying groups on Facebook and they genuinely love seeing ads in their newsfeed because it gives them creative inspiration for future campaigns.
We’re after someone who has a little bit of experience already and they’re quite comfortable knowing their way around Google Ads or Facebook Ads Manager. Ideally, this would mean they are comfortable running a campaign using manual CPC inside Google Ads. As much as machine learning is becoming important in our industry, the fundamentals learnt from manually running campaigns are great to have! Your experience can be from the agency side of client-side, but ideally, you’ve been in control of accounts that are spending over $50,000 a month.
Convincely is a managed SaaS platform that sits at the intersection of marketing and tech. We create amazing UX experiences for our clients and help them to supersize their conversion rates and performance marketing function. We also use our own product on a few internal company projects, so these are great hunting grounds to test a new idea, strategy or platform without having to explain yourself to a client if it doesn’t come off.
Whilst the core of our business is managed SaaS, paid search and paid social are services that sometimes accompany the platform when we land a new client.
You’ll be working with an amazing team of seniors from a range of different fields: design, development, marketing and sales. We have a high-performance culture, but we also like to have fun. We knock off a little bit earlier on Fridays to enjoy a drink together and discuss how the week went. And we often go out for a team lunch to celebrate milestones and great results.
Skills & Experience
- 12+ months of experience using Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager, with a focus on creating high-performance campaigns (conversion-focused, low CPA’s / CAC’s or high ROAS).
- Previous experience running Google Ads campaigns using manual CPC will be looked upon favourably. Don’t get us wrong, we’re big fans of machine learning, but the fundamentals of having that manual CPC knowledge are powerful.
- Experience with other platforms like LinkedIn, native / programmatic, SNAP etc. will be looked upon favourably.
- Amazing copywriting skills. As a digital marketer, you’ll know that the click-through rate is king. You’ll need great creative chops to be successful in this role.
- Ability to give creative direction to our amazing designers when it comes to images and video asset creation.
- Previous account management experience (conversing with clients, reporting, presentations etc.) will be looked upon favourably.
- Previous experience running A/B tests will be looked upon favourably.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills, for both peer to peer and client communications.
- Proficient in Google Analytics – you know where to go to work out our cost per acquisitions, check device category performance and create custom audiences.
- A general thirst for knowledge. We’re after someone that is highly analytical in nature and loves to stay up to date with the latest news in the digital marketing and user experience industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take client briefs and build out thorough campaign design documents that walk our clients through the suggested media mix, audience, targeting, creatives and budgets for upcoming campaigns.
- Build out entire accounts in Google Ads & Bing Ads, following best practice structures, implementing creative testing, applying bid adjustments & adding negative keyword lists to ensure we’re buying impressions on only the best, most profitable search terms.
- Consistently re-evaluating account performance and optimising bids and creatives to ensure that we can improve performance.
- Come up with landing page or funnel changes that you think will aid us in our pursuit of improved conversion rates. Have a hypothesis and sound reasoning behind your hypothesis.
- Deploy display campaigns across Facebook and Native (Taboola / Plista) for scenarios in which you believe this traffic will be able to contribute to conversion volume in a profitable way (achieving agreed-upon cost per acquisition).
- Build out creative briefs for our designers to be able to aid in your vision and performance across display channels.
What you’ll get from Convincely
- A competitive salary, with the scope to grow this quite quickly. We’re a merit-based organisation, so when you do some great work and add value, increases to remuneration will come.
- Heaps of personal development and learning opportunities. We truly believe in the power of upskilling, so if there’s a conference you’d like to attend, you’ll be there.
- Amazing location on St Kilda Road. We’re in between Albert Park Lake and Fawkner Garden. Not too far away from Chapel Street and the Tan.
- A great team of like-minded people who love to perform and then let their hair down and enjoy all the spoils of victory!