Our company was founded on the principle that design and technology work together to create superior user experiences. All great experiences derive from a deep understanding of how people use products.
Our mission continually raises the bar for delivering UX and technology services and advancing the tools needed to create, manage, and support enterprise-wide user experience initiatives.
- We are a SAAS company – Our experienced, multidisciplinary teams are expected to deliver custom solutions and strategies for our clients. We are not an agency or resourcing company.
- We focus on complicated problems – We solve complex issues by developing enterprise portals and tools, transaction infrastructure and interfaces, and e-commerce solutions.
- We work directly with clients – We do not rely on others to translate requirements and feedback. We hear it now from the source.
- We develop expertise across industries – Our clients’ industries include financial services, healthcare, higher education, insurance, manufacturing, publishing, real estate, retail infrastructure, technology, travel, and more
- What we value – We value team members who are kind, passionate, empathetic, and collaborative. We hire people who continue to learn and are willing to engage with our company to evolve and improve it.
You can check out more about Convincely here
Skills and Experience
- Strong architect-level full-stack software development experience with Node.js (10 or more years) with a detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software and infrastructure architecture, third-party integrations with RESTful APIs using OAuth 2.0, API keys, Bearer Tokens and JWT tokens for authentication.
- Experience architecting secure web applications. A clear understanding of current Web Application Security threats and must have expertise to mitigate them.
- Experience designing and developing Software as a Service (SaaS) architectures similar to Canva, Shopify or similar
- Experience in the latest versions of Node.js likes playing with new features such as ESM loader hooks.
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open-source applications.
- 7+ years Experience working with modern Frameworks like React, Vue.js or Svelte.
- Strong in HTML and CSS/SASS/SCSS, think Flexbox and CSS Grid Layout. (Note: we hate using floats!)
- Knows all the intelligent tools that help keep the codebase clean, like autoprefixer, Vite and Rollup, just to name a few.
- An advocate of Test Driven Development (TDD) or BDD.
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD tools like BitBucket pipelines.
- Experience with AWS and Vercel
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development, including design, development and testing.
- Familiar with Web Accessibility (AA Conformance)
- Experience with Salesforce, AEM, Shopify, Sitecore and other Enterprise CMS systems
- Knowledge of Jest, Karma, Jasmine and Cypress
- Database experience with Postgres/Redis/DynamoDB
- Competitive salary
- Business casual work environment
- Growth opportunities within our expanding business
- Attend world-leading conferences across the world once or twice a year
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Computer Applications
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, apply on Linkedin now!